Role : Analyst – CEO’s Office
Experience Range : 1 to 3 years
Qualification : MBA/BE/B.Tech from reputed institutions.
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary: The Analyst at the CEO’s Office has to take initiative and contribute to the execution of strategic projects along with driving communication with different stakeholders. The candidate will also be involved in executing strategies and other important transactions. In addition to special projects, the candidate will also be required to support daily activities including analysing data, presenting dashboards, documentation of the ongoing projects etc.
Who is this role suitable for?
This role is for ambitious candidates who want to drive their careers towards business management. Multiple technical skills such as analysis, data clearing, visualization skills will be required to be successful in this role. The candidate has to quantify tasks and get rid of any ambiguity in the business operations. The candidate should also have the business acumen to translate business requirements into actionable points along with execution.
Employee Referral Policy :
Category : Referral Category 5
If you refer a candidate, you stand to win exciting prizes. For more details refer to www.bhiveworkspace.com/employee-referral/
Key Deliverables :
- Assisting with tasks with priority deadlines
- Work with various teams the the organisation including but not limited to Legal, Accounting, Sales, Strategy etc.
- Assist the CEO in meetings with external stakeholders in preparing presentations and other literature
- Work on industry research and data collection.
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Should crunch numbers to develop insights out of relevant data
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required. Shadowing the CEO could mean long working hours.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communication, meaning crisp and timely communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong in working with numbers in Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports and presentations regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Long term approach to problem solving
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Experience preparing dashboards in Power BI is a must
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Analyst – CEO’s Office”