Role: Associate – Investment Sales
Experience Range: 2+ Years of prior experience, preferably in Real estate and Finance
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company: BHIVE Alts is a fast-growing Fintech Investment platform, in the BHIVE group. We’re looking to leverage technology, making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. We also aim to create a family office for the top 5 % of wealthy Indians who do not have access to alternative investment opportunities. The company is looking forward to phenomenal growth over the next few years, being backed by some great strategic investors.
Role Summary :
If you enjoy connecting with people, have an aptitude for finance and investment-related topics, enjoy selling and appreciate guiding others in making wise financial decisions, a career as an Associate – Investment Sales would be the perfect fit for you. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for attracting clients who are interested in investing in the firm to increase sales for the company. Additionally, he or she might participate in a variety of other support activities like administrative, operational and other processing tasks.
Employee Referral Policy :
Category: Referral Category 4
If you refer a candidate, you stand to win exciting prizes. For more details refer to www.bhiveworkspace.com/employee-referral/
Why join BHIVE:
- Exciting projects: BHIVE offers innovative projects that have a real impact on the industry.
- Collaborative environment: BHIVE values teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning.
- Work-life balance: BHIVE offers flexibility in work hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Career growth: BHIVE invests in employee development and opportunities for career growth.
- Impactful work: Working at BHIVE means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India.
Key Deliverables :
- Address any concerns that customers or investors may have about the available investment products and the investing procedure
- Manage the sales CRM and prepare all required reports and analytics
- Collaborate with the Pre-sales and CRM teams to ensure accurate and timely updates of the leads in CRM
- Take responsibility for coordination, follow-ups on customer show around and property visits
- Coordination of the transaction’s papers and payments with the investor online (on a tech platform) or offline (if the investor requires)
- Flexibility of work-timings is expected as you are in a customer-oriented profile
- To monitor and update the customer relationship management database
- Assisting in the creation, upkeep, and updating of client investment portfolios and reporting pertaining to such investments
- Reviewing and analysing the client’s financial situation in order to create individualised financial plans for them that will help them achieve their financial goals and objectives
- To enter the client’s important data and information, and then analyse it thoroughly utilising a variety of analytical tools and programmes.
- To gather and input current financial data into financial planning software so that current portfolios can be created and reviewed.
- To carry out portfolio analysis and assist in creating recurring investment performance reports
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent Communication
- Strong proficiency in regional languages (Hindi, Kannada)
- Financial acumen and prior sales experience
- CRM familiarity/willingness to learn
- Relentless in meeting sales targets
- Highly organized, result oriented and metric-driven
- Punctuality and maintaining the company’s integrity
- Excellent client relationships
- Should be able to function in a target-driven setting
- Feel at ease working under strict deadlines
- Capacity to work both individually and in a team
- BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
- We believe training is an integral part of an individual’s career and continually do so to seamlessly improve and develop the individual further.
- Access to multiple BHIVE events which gives the candidate great opportunities for professional networking
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Associate – Investment Sales”.