Role: Associate – Performance Marketing
Experience Range: 1-2 years in digital marketing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company : BHIVE is a group of Co-working and FinTech companies focused on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest co-working brand in Bangalore and is now one of the largest chains of co-working spaces in Bangalore. Established in the year 2014, we have a presence in multiple key locations in Bangalore and are on track to expand to multiple other key locations of the city. Beyond Co-working, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. To know more, check out our website – www.bhiveworkspace.com
We also provide investment opportunities via Revenue-based financing(RBF) and fractional ownership. Also, we are in the process of launching a category-II AIF. To know more, check out our website – www.bhivealts.com
Our mission is to be India’s largest and most comprehensive platform for commercial real estate rental solutions, driven by a customer-centric mindset. We strive to be the go-to partner of choice for customers by offering best-in-class customer experience, value for money, tailor-made solutions and the options available.
Employee Referral Policy :
Category : Referral Category 5
If you refer a candidate, you stand to win exciting prizes. For more details refer to www.bhiveworkspace.com/employee-referral/
Why join BHIVE:
- Exciting projects: BHIVE offers innovative projects that have a real impact on the industry.
- Collaborative environment: BHIVE values teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning.
- Work-life balance: BHIVE offers flexibility in work hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Career growth: BHIVE invests in employee development and opportunities for career growth.
- Impactful work: Working at BHIVE means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India.
Role Summary :
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a talented and experienced marketing associate to join our team at Bhive. As a part of the marketing team, you will play a crucial role in designing, documenting, and executing multiple simultaneous process while upholding Bhive’s standards, goals, and brand ideals. You will work closely with both internal and external teams, collaborating to deliver smooth functioning of the business.
Key Deliverables :
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Implementing A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Hands-on experience with performance marketing channels Google, Social Media Marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Designing, setting up, and testing technically complex campaigns.
- Working collaboratively with the creative team for various marketing collaterals.
- Coordinating end-to-end campaign operations from initial setup through launch.
- Supporting other production efforts like writing copies for Ad Campaigns or long-format Video Content.
Key Competencies and skills:
- 1-2 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English (both written and verbal.)
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to handle multiple requests, changes, and conflicting priorities.
- Analytical and reporting abilities.
- A fintech startup background will be an added advantage
- A mindset of ownership and teamwork.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced, with a passion for problem solving, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Your expertise will contribute to the success of our venture while leading a talented team of marketers.
- BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
- We believe training is an integral part of an individual’s career and continually do so to seamlessly improve and develop the individual further.
- Access to multiple BHIVE events which gives the candidate great opportunities for professional networking
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of Associate – Performance Marketing“