Role: Executive – Presales
Experience Range: 6 months – 2 years (Experience in handling inbound/outbound sales calls is preferred)
Qualification: Graduate (Any)
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company: BHIVE Alts is a fast-growing Fintech Investment platform, in the BHIVE group. We’re looking to leverage technology, making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. We also aim to create a family office for the top 5 % of wealthy Indians who do not have access to alternative investment opportunities. The company is looking forward to phenomenal growth over the next few years, being backed by some great strategic investors.
Role Summary: The Executive – Presales would be the first point of contact for all sales leads at BHIVE Alts. The Presales executive is responsible for dialling and churning leads in the system. Our ideal Presales candidate would be responsible for achieving punctual client calls, maintaining a good turnaround time, and coordinating with the sales team. You will become an integral part of the Sales Team and will focus on providing all key details to the client, from the very first call.
Employee Referral Policy :
Category: Referral Category 5
If you refer a candidate, you stand to win exciting prizes. For more details refer to www.bhiveworkspace.com/employee-referral/
Why join BHIVE:
- Exciting projects: BHIVE offers innovative projects that have a real impact on the industry.
- Collaborative environment: BHIVE values teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning.
- Work-life balance: BHIVE offers flexibility in work hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Career growth: BHIVE invests in employee development and opportunities for career growth.
- Impactful work: Working at BHIVE means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India.
Key Deliverables :
- Handling customer inquiries and coordination with the Sales team
- Showcase Bhive Alts as the best alternative method to participate in real estate investment as an asset class
- Work closely with the sales team to support the generation of new business revenues.
- Actively monitor and assist day-to-day sales & partner support via Hubspot
- Develop and maintain the Pre-Sales team’s competence and processes. Actively assess and adjust routines, platforms/systems, documentation materials, training and demonstration execution.
- Follow-up with customers.
- CRM (Client Relationship Management), handling inbound/outbound calls, collecting and actively updating the database.
- Handful knowledge of MS Office and other Basics of computers.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent Communication
- Strong proficiency in regional languages (Hindi, Kannada)
- Financial Acumen
- CRM familiarity/willingness to learn
- Highly Energetic and Good Negotiation skills
- Relentless in meeting sales targets
- Self Driven and Target oriented
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Highly Organized
- We believe training is an integral part of an individual’s career and continually do so to seamlessly improve and develop the individual further.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Application for the post of Executive – Presales”.