Role: Food and Beverage (F&B) Lead
Experience Range: 7+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Hospitality.
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
Co-working spaces have come a long way from being just shared workspaces, they have evolved into dynamic hubs of innovation and collaboration. The industry is continually adapting to the evolving needs of its members, and one of the latest trends within the co-working ecosystem is the introduction of on-site cafeterias. BHIVE plans to open a restaurant venture along the co-working spaces with a mission to create a unique and vibrant dining experience that complements their co-working environment and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
The Food & Beverage Lead enables a consistent experience for the guests by ensuring product is fresh, in stock, available and accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. They are experts of operations, process and efficiency. This team leads food and food services including replenishment, inventory accuracy, food safety, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for all Food & Beverage areas of the store.
Employee Referral Policy :
Category : Referral Category 3
If you refer a candidate, you stand to win exciting prizes. For more details refer to www.bhiveworkspace.com/employee-referral/
Why join BHIVE:
- Exciting projects: BHIVE offers innovative projects that have a real impact on the industry.
- Collaborative environment: BHIVE values teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning.
- Work-life balance: BHIVE offers flexibility in work hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Career growth: BHIVE invests in employee development and opportunities for career growth.
- Impactful work: Working at BHIVE means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India.
Key Deliverables :
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on department and store sales goals and guest engagement, including: merchandising, pricing, transitions, revisions, sampling and promotions
- Execute a fresh, full and food safe area during all operating hours leveraging strong inventory management, area routines and Food Safety policies and procedures
- Assess Food & Beverage and Food Service (where applicable) backroom and sales floor areas; walk Food & Beverage Standards to identify priorities and develop business plans and assignment sheets; review reporting to identify business trends for follow-up
- Ensure proper execution on all food safety standards and cleaning routines
- Validate and follow-up on experts’ progress against Daily Assignment Sheets, production area routines, and application of best practices Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends)
- Establish relationships with direct to store delivery (DSD) vendors to ensure brand standards such as delivery and merchandising are being met and areas are full and maintained
- Lead your team to uphold and maintain all Starbucks and Pizza Hut Brand Standards and foster a productive relationship with your Starbucks DM, following-up on key takeaways from their time in your store (where applicable)
- Expect and enable team members to stay up-to-date on relevant trends and products
- Evaluate and recommend candidates for open positions and develop a guest-centric team
- Lead team onboarding and learning and close knowledge gaps through training and experiences
- Establish clear goals and expectations and hold team members accountable to expectations
- Become a subject matter expert in federal, state and local adult beverage laws as they apply to your business and protect your store’s liquor license (if applicable)
- Complete all Starbucks and/or Pizza Hut training requirements or certifications (if applicable)
- Fulfill key carrying responsibilities, as the business needs
- If applicable, as a key carrier, follow all safe and secure training and processes
- Demonstrate a service culture that prioritizes the guest service experience. Model, train and coach expectations to deliver the service standard
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance; Lead team to work in the same way and hold others accountable to this commitment
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
- Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.)
- Support guest services such as back-up cashier, order pick up (OPU) and Drive-up (DU) and maintain a compliance culture while executing those duties, such as compliance with federal, state, and local adult beverage laws
- All other duties based on business needs
Key Competencies and skills:
- Experience within the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building a guest first culture on your team
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage business fundamentals: department sales trends, freshness and quality, inventory management, guest shopping patterns and pricing and promotions strategies
- Skills in planning department(s) daily/weekly workload to support Food & Beverage priorities and deliver sales goals
- Experience leading a team of hourly team members; including skills in interviewing, developing, coaching, evaluating and retaining talent
- BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
- We believe training is an integral part of an individual’s career and continually do so to seamlessly improve and develop the individual further.
- Access to multiple BHIVE events which gives the candidate great opportunities for professional networking
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of F&B Lead“