Experience Range: 6 months to 1 year of experience as IT Executive with prior experience in client support roles.
● Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company :
BHIVE is a group of Co-working and FinTech companies focused on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest co-working brand in Bangalore and is now one of the largest chains of co-working spaces in Bangalore. Established in the year 2014, we have a presence in multiple key locations in Bangalore and are on track to expand to multiple other key locations in the city. Beyond Co-working, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. To know more, check out our website – www.bhiveworkspace.com
BHIVE Alts is the fintech platform which provides retail investors access to institutional quality Real Estate investment options, helping them diversify their portfolio – www.bhivealts.com
Our mission is to be India’s largest and most comprehensive platform for commercial real estate rental solutions, driven by a customer-centric mindset. We strive to be the go-to partner of choice for customers by offering best-in-class customer experience, value for money, tailor-made solutions and the options available.
Employee Referral Policy : Category : Referral Category 5
If you refer a candidate, you stand to win exciting prizes. For more details refer to
Role Summary :
We are looking for IT professionals who will play a crucial role in supporting the IT infrastructure and ensuring the smooth operation of technology systems within the organization. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance to end-users, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and assisting with various IT projects.
Why join BHIVE:
- Exciting projects: BHIVE offers innovative projects that have a real impact in the industry.
- Collaborative environment: BHIVE values teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning.
- Work-life balance: BHIVE offers flexibility in work hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Career growth: BHIVE invests in employee development and opportunities for career growth.
- Impactful work: Working at BHIVE means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India.
- Key Deliverables :
1. Networking support for clients
2. LAN-Infra support for clients
3. System and hardware-related support 4. Network printer supports
5. IT-related vendor coordination Key Competencies and Skills:
- LAN, WAN, Wifi and Printer support Network basic configuration
- System & hardware support
- Firewall switches
- SD WAN configuration
- Client support
- Troubleshoot network devices
- Cable crimping and IO punching.
- CCTV and Biometrics basic knowledge
Employee Benefits: BHIVE has a very strong employee benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of IT Executive”.